Netflix really have amped up their game in regards to how many original films and series they are releasing. They are very well-made also and there are plenty to choose from. I love a good Christmas movie (the cheesier the better) and have already watched as many as I can in the lead up to Christmas. I am going to cover some of my favourites in this blog post, hope you check some of them out!
The Holiday Calendar
A Christmas Prince
A Christmas Prince: The Royal Wedding
The Christmas Chronicles
The Princess Switch
It’s quite hard to speak about so many Xmas movies in one blog entry but here are some others that are all-time favourites or other Netflix releases which I enjoyed too! Well worth a watch if you haven’t already. P.S. The Holiday is probably my favourite movie of all-time.
- The Holiday: Stuck in a vicious cycle of dead-end relationships with two-timing men, Los Angeles resident Amanda and Londoner Iris decide to swap homes.
- Jack Frost: A rock musician dad gets another shot at family time when he’s reincarnated as a jolly snowman the Christmas after his tragic death in a car crash.
- Arthur Christmas: How does Santa deliver all those presents? The same way his son’s going to pull off the biggest missions of the season!
- Christmas Inheritance: To inherit her father’s company, socialite Ellen must fist visit his small hometown, where she learns the value of hard work and helping others.
- Once Upon A Holiday: A princess runs away from her royal duties during a Christmas visit to a big city and meets a nice guy who shows her the joys of living a normal life.
Nadolig Llawen / Merry Christmas
Hope you have a lovely week and enjoy the festivities… I can’t believe this is my last blog entry before the big day. Thanks for reading and please let me know if you watch any of the movies in the comments!
3 thoughts on “A Netflix Xmas”
I’m about to watch a Christmas movie with the host of this blog! 😊🎅🏻⛄️❄️🤗
LikeLiked by 1 person
All is left now is to choose… 🎅🏻⛄️❄️🎄